viernes, 30 de marzo de 2007

Tdt - Regular lackluster news (3/30)

A very good piece of news of our hero:



Tiempo is very glad to be here again. STOP.
Tiempo knows that time is time, time after time (Cindy Lauper). STOP.
STOP, into the name of love – Donna Summer. Ok- Golden retriever.
Tiempo let his rice machine to do his laundry. This is cool. This is so Tiempo’s. 10-4.
Tiempo never dries his socks in his microwave, hi dries his feet. RESET.
Only time will tell who was right, Tiempo or the Greek gods, whoever they are. REBOOT.

SONG: Tiempo wants to share with you his last hymn, please imagine a solemn band formed by 45 musicians, under the rain in a beautiful park. Lyrics go like:

Neither the rain, neither the desert,
Neither the solitude, neither the pain,
No freaky mountain or giant rocket,
Will stop my piece of cake.

I know I haven’t almost worked,
While I’m reading this again,
And I know I won’t complete,
my freaking’ 80 percent.

I have in life just two big purposes
One is to eat, one is to be,
To be the best Tiempo follower,
And also burn my Christmas tree.

In the final lines of Tiempo’s
Time to time, will always tell,
That Tiempo wants to save your soul
Of the evil Crackers hell.

I say goodbye, but for a reason,
I have to go, to go for work
To work to build a world for Tiempo,
A Tiempo’s World, a Tieeeemmmpooooooooooooooooooooo’sssssss
Woooooooooooooooooooorlllllllllllllddddddddddddd (The end with a full fanfare if 4,500 kids and 350 nuns).



Tiempo is glad you enjoyed his hymn. He will send a demo Trip-Hop Dance Sonica Folk CD to the newly released FlanDeMilk! Studios for release his one millionth copy!

All yours,

The mighty impossible super duper ultra turbo sound surround,

TdT

Visit us at: www.songthehymn.com.tiempo

No hay comentarios: