viernes, 16 de marzo de 2007

Sandwich time boicott

Hi Tiempo Fans,

Ok, you are now wondering, what in God’s name is Sandwich time? I have no clue, as you guys. This is for sure an impostor, or a new pathetic evil person try to buy your weaken souls by giving you more nutritive food. Noooooooooooooooo (Please imagine myself shouting at you from the top of an abyss with echo and reaching the sky with my hands while a pigeon flies over the prairie)…

This is a dirty trick from obscure forces that are trying to unauthorized me! I ask you to join forces and do a Sanwich time strike, I’m serious, a strike!

I know that you’re hungry and you’re dying for a super sandwich, but this can’t be happening. I mean, I am your god, I am your savior, your everything, I’ll be there for you (like Bon Jovi) and I need you to get together, grab a stick and burn the office. (I forgot, get some matches and gas too).

At the same time, I was going to use the weekly Tiemposletter to inform you of some advances in the world conquering project and congratulate many of you with the Civilization Lost Award, the Giant Unnutritive Rogel Award and the National Geographic Weird Photograph Award. I know that this is very strange for you (I mean to be conquered by a piece of cake), but I’M NOT A PIECE OF CAKE! I AM YOUR LORD and BIG MAJESTY. Please?? Please? Por favor, tell me la verdad!

Golden retriever,

Torta

(Very angry)

\_|
/ |

…. Extra! Extra! I just received a cable communication stating that my cousin Erotic Bondiola has sent a menace letter with all this Sandwich Time stuff. Do not fall in this trap, it’s a trick to obtain your faith and time and money and your mother in law. [Erotic] You’re going to pay for this Bondi


PS: This is not going to stay like this
PS2: This is very difficult to write as I’m very hungry
PS3: Join me in Torta Olympics, our new video game! Selling for $14,99 – get your friend to be the Torta you like to be!

No hay comentarios: