sábado, 19 de mayo de 2007

freezermania

Hi,

Well, hi all TdT fans. I know you were wondering, where the hell is this guy that used to amuse my Fridays. I was dead. For real. Not. I was just taking a rest. The fact is that I was in Hedone Part III, the Goddess beach in Barracuda, a beach in Belize. My nickname was Olympo, the Erotic Bondiolita.

Then I was in Greenland, I was having a very good time shooting penguins and mexican wrestlers. There were like 50 penguins, 34 wrestlers and 4 McDonald's clerks. Like 88 points. I was trying to conquer the world north-to-south but as the weather was so cold I totally forgot how to conquer planets and was just trying to survive stealing coffee shops (not the Amsterdam ones), but I was so bad that an old lady called Helga Smirnoff threw me by the coffee window and I bumped into a Chevy 1970 full of dirty pigs. It was fun.

Then I was in Bangladesh. I tried to made an "asado" but my house keeper Prakash told me if I was crazy then I killed him with my laser pistol. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am the official distributor of Vader Corp Laser Rays Inc., also known as VACLAR. So, let's return to Prakash funeral. I was with all his family but I received a call from Kaverno, my housekeeper because I had to live to another funeral in London. I forgot to tell you that I am also the official distributor of ANOTHERLIVE funeral parties, it's a franchise developed by my family and I am the public relations manager. It's kind of fun, and since the funeral #4 you don't have to put lemon juice or MENTOL in your eyes for starting crying.

Then I grabbed Helga, Prakash and a sheep that I picked up in Ireland called Bourbon Blaster #27 and we flew all over to the funeral. Superfun.

Then I realized I wasn't conquering the world that week. Then I started to play with several cronometres, starting them at the same time and looking which one finishes first. 30 times. Then I went to bed. I was tired you know.

Tiempo

PS: I will conquer the world next week, I promies

1 comentario:

El Armenio dijo...

We want more blood! We want a sheep to be sacrificed with the stinger of a bee!